Returns and Cancellations
We do not have a re-stock fee on returns made within 14 days of receipt of your order.
However, we ask that you follow our Return policy:
Should you be unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact us so that we may correct the issue, or discuss your return if necessary.
All returns or cores MUST be pre-approved by one of our customer service agents, who will issue an RMA (return merchandise authorization).
- Requests for returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- Certain Special Order Parts (SOP) cannot be returned, in which case you will be notified prior to shipment.
- Unless we made a mistake on the order, the customer is responsible for covering the return shipping.
- The original shipping charge will not be refunded unless we made a mistake on the order.
- Returned parts must be in original factory packaging, new condition (never installed), unopened and with all manufacturer labels intact.
- Electrical components are not eligible for return. Due to the nature of certain parts, electrical parts (i.e. Lights, Wiring Harness, Relays, Switches, Airbags, ECMs, Gauge Clusters, etc…) may not be returned for a refund.
- All parts carry a 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty from the Manufacturer. Warranty is only valid for parts installed by a manufacturer authorized Dealer.
- Returns and refunds may only be processed for items purchased from Group1AutoParts.com.
- Sorry, no returns on orders over 45 days old.
- Any refund issued will be to the original method of payment (Card or PayPal account used at time of purchase).
- Core returns will be refunded once we receive the old part and inspect it (see below for instructions).
Return AddressGROUP 1 AUTO PARTS
Attn: Returns (Ref Invoice #)
3501 NORTH SANTA FE Avenue
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73118
Please note that ALL returns MUST be pre-approved by one of our customer service agents.
Orders can be canceled up until they are processed in the shipping department. Once the item has been packed, it can no longer be canceled and you will have to initiate a return once you receive it.
Please note that some Special Order Parts cannot be canceled. Some parts that we have to order for you cannot be returned to the manufacturer and cannot be canceled once ordered. For those cases, you will be notified prior to shipping.
How to Return a Core:
Some auto parts have a "Core Charge" as part of the price of the part.
A Core Charge is a deposit you pay for up front, and then get back, after you return the old part.
Parts that have a Core Charge are parts that are re-built, or recycled by the manufacturer.
The manufacturer wants the old part back so it can be re-built, or recycled.
There are a few rules you must follow in order to get back the Core Charge.
When returning the old part, it must be in the factory box that the new part was packed and shipped in. Any fluids must be drained from the part and it must be clean. Catalytic converters cannot be gutted or hollowed out.
The factory box must have the factory label with part number on it. That means that the manufacturer box must be returned within another box, as FedEx/UPS/USPS will not allow non shipping labels barcodes or labels on the outside of the shipping box.
You can only return the same part number as the one you ordered. You cannot return a part different than the one you purchased. For example, if you buy 17” wheels with a core charge to upgrade your vehicle, the same wheels must be returned. You cannot return a set of 16” wheels or any other part number. You will have to pay the shipping costs to return the old part.
Please contact our customer service agents for your RMA.
Please note that ALL returns/cores MUST be pre-approved by one of our customer service agents.
We are available to answer your questions
Monday - Friday | 9am - 5pm Central
Group 1 Auto Parts
3501 North Santa Fe Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73118